Use Your sign-in credentials provided by NAEO Management.
Password: Received upon addition to membership
Benefits associated with your membership, some of which more than offset the cost of NAEO dues for many members:
- Have you become part of NAEO’s online community and connected with other Members through the NAEO Listserv?
- Take advantage of the many Professional Development Programs, including:
- Teaching your staff with our Online Operator Education Program.
- Access to many educational videos for staff education via the PDC’s E-Learning Library.
- Access to the Learning Management System to customize education documents and learning tracks for your staff members; This is the learning program that all NAEO member employees will have access to which will improve their skills and proficiency with Amtelco Systems. This committee is creating a video library of training topics for Supervisors and IS Programmers using Amtelco software.
- Member rates to our Summer Education Symposiums.
- Learning about best practices and features through Educational Webinars & Webcasts (usually 2 per month); Every other Wednesday.
- SASA Award: Superior Agent Service Award The NAEO Superior Agent Service Award program is a ‘mystery caller’ program that offers NAEO members the opportunity to have their call center agents evaluated by an independent panel of judges, over a 6-month period running from July through January.
- Have an opportunity to grow new employees and learn how to get the most out of new features within your system through our Mentor Program. The program is designed to help you transition into your new system, learn more about what your system can do for you and help your staff grow in their knowledge and experience.
- Connect with member peers and learn how to get the most for your business needs at our Annual Conference
- Keep up to date with our monthly newsletter NAEO Newslinks
- Obtain contacts for Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Join our Healthcare User Group (HUG) if your business is a hospital or has a high healthcare focus
Amtelco Service Contract Discount Program
This program teaches technicians or managers how to assist with maintaining their Amtelco equipment. After completing the course, a passing grade on the Internet-based test qualifies you to a 10 percent discount (up to $1,000 USD) on your service contract with Amtelco. This applies to new tests/results. Depending on the size of your business, this Amtelco discount literally pays for your NAEO membership! Learn more here.
NAEO’s Online Community (E-mail Listserv)
Our members use this benefit daily to gain guidance and support from peer members who have knowledge and experience. They ask and get answers to questions on how to strengthen and grow their businesses with topic about account set ups, technical advice and assistance, customer service challenges, how to use their Amtelco equipment to its full capacity and efficiency and much, much more.
Professional Development Program
Our Professional Development Program includes our new and improved educational benefits. In addition, our Professional Development Committee is continuously working on additional growth and learning opportunities for our members.
- Online Operator Education Program
Our web-based Operator Training program will allow you to give your front line employees a self-paced venue to learn your Infinity system and how to process your client calls. And, as an added bonus, you as the Administrator can test and track the trainee’s progress through the course.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Train Now is not only home of the Operator Training Program, but it also serves as a Learning Management System. Your membership allows you to customize education and learning tracks within the LMS accessible only by your company.
- Summer Education Symposiums
Twice a year our Professional Development Committee hosts Educational Workshops focusing on IS scripting, technical education or supervisor development. The workshops are offered pre or post of our annual Conference (typically in March and April) and during the summer months (typically July or August). During these workshops our members have the ability to learn from other members who have advanced knowledge and experience in the topic areas as well as successful implementation of the content.
- Educational Webinars & Webcasts
One to two times per month, NAEO members can participate in a free online education session that lasts from 30 to 60 minutes on a wide variety of topics. Industry peers will present on topics such as HIPAA, Call Distribution, Voice Mail, Scheduling, Voice Logger, and much more. During these sessions you will get information and insight into how an industry peer grew their business.
Our Mentor program is available for new or existing members. The program is to help you transition into your new system, learn more about what your system can do for you and help your staff grow in their knowledge and experience.
- New Members
If you are new to the Amtelo family, you will be teamed up with a member company whose contacts will act as your Mentor for advice, guidance, and counsel, to help make the transition to your new Amtelco system as seamless as possible.
- Existing Members
If you are an existing member company and have a staff member that is new to a position or could use a Mentor to help them grow in their role, a Mentor can help guide and counsel them to make them a stronger employee for you.
Whether you are a small business, a large corporation or a hospital; if your business is healthcare focused, commercial focused or a blend of both, our conferences are information packed with topics that are unique to our business and our Amtelco equipment. The topics are designed to help you build a strong successful call center and strong employees. Topics include sessions led by industry experts through solo presentations and panels focusing on Operations, Sales, Marketing, Programming, System Usage and Maintenance, Finance and Staffing. Specific healthcare focused breakout sessions where management and staff from hospitals and healthcare focused call centers gather to share ideas and learn about new medical applications.
Newslinks is the association’s newsletter and member bulletin to keep you up to date on what is happening in our industry, as well as provides you with helpful tips from industry experts. Monthly you will get practical industry and equipment specific information to use in all areas of operations and management. Keep up to date on industry issues and NAEO happenings through this publication!
Past issues are available to members and are always a good reference for tips, tricks, and educational articles.
Errors & Omissions Insurance
NAEO has formed an alliance with U.S. Risk Brokers, Inc., a company with expertise in the telecommunications industry, in order to save your business money on insurance costs. The NAEO Program is designed to provide coverage for lawsuits as a result of unintentional errors in telecommunication response services, including defense costs, through national, top-rated insurance companies.
NAEO’s Healthcare User Group (HUG)
HUG’s primary objective is to give member companies who have a strong healthcare focus, as well as our hospital members, a venue to network with other member companies of the same focus. The member group share experiences and ideas to improve their understanding and use of their Amtelco products as well as other features and needs of their businesses.