Online registration requires credit card payment; NAEO accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. If you want to pay by check, you can download the PDF form on the registration page. Payment is required prior to the event.
To edit your registration, please contact NAEO at info@NAEO.org or 800-809-6373. Both members and nonmembers need to log in to register for events. If
you are a member or have previously created an account on the NAEO website, login here. If you are a nonmember, please create a guest account in
the system; we will require your first and last name, organization, email, username and password.
If you are not a member and would like to join to receive reduced conference or event rates and/or free access to NAEO webinars, please join here. To renew your membership and receive
member rates, log into your profile, renew, and then return to register for the event. These will be two separate transactions. You also have the option to pay for both by downloading
Attendee Cancellation Policies
Please see the specific event registration page for cancellation policies.
Event Modification or Cancellation
NAEO reserves the right to modify the course’s schedule or program as necessary. NAEO also reserves the right to cancel any event, in which case a full refund of the registration fee will be
provided. We are unable to refund any travel costs (flight, hotel, etc.) in the case of NAEO conference/event cancellation.
We host events throughout the year, including our annual conference, webinars, and trainings (collectively “events”). If you are a member and register for one of our events, we will access the information in
your member account to provide you with information and services associated with the event. If you are not a member and you register for one of our events, we will collect your name and contact information, which we will store in our database
and use to provide you with information and services associated with the event. If you are a presenter at one of our events, we will collect information about you including your name, employer and contact information, and photograph, and we may
also collect information provided by event attendees who evaluated your performance as a presenter. As an attendee, speaker, or sponsor/exhibitor, we will keep a record of your participation to provide you with post-event information including
details on upcoming events you may be interested in. Your contact information may be shared via an event mobile app or attendee list as part of your participation in the event. Your hotel reservation information may be shared between NAEO and
Please do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the NAEO office will not accept emailed credit card information.
Registration for or attendance at any NAEO event acknowledges consent to be recorded or photographed. We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at our events, without the expressed written permission of those included
within the photograph/video. We may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To
ensure the privacy of individuals, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject.
Code of Conduct
NAEO Event Code of Conduct
The NAEO leadership and staff are committed to providing a vibrant learning environment at all of our events, welcoming people from as many diverse backgrounds as possible. We expect our events to be
a respectful, harassment-free environment for people of all races, gender and trans statuses, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, ethnicity, socioeconomic status and beliefs.
We’re grateful that our community is positive, friendly and supportive of one another — it’s what makes our events such a draw each year.
In that spirit, the staff, supporters, volunteers, attendees and speakers at NAEO events are expected to:
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Restrict selling to the Marketplace, where our sponsors pay for the opportunity to share information about their company, products, and services.
- Keep conversations professional, respectful and consider other parties’ points of view. In short, don’t make it personal. Passionate conversations are part of solving problems. Disagreements happen all the time, and are necessary to consider difficult
- Remember that the boundaries of good taste, humor, personal space and physical interaction differ from person to person; if you sense someone feels uncomfortable — whether they explicitly state it or not — be respectful of those boundaries.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior. Harassment and inappropriate behavior may include, but are not limited to:
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminatory jokes or language, physical intimidation, stalking or following sustained disruption of talks or events.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material; if for any reason you may need this material for an educational session, please contact NAEO staff first and we can discuss how to give an appropriate warning to participants.
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes sexualized comments or jokes; inappropriate touching, groping and unwelcomed sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert emergency services if you notice what you assess to be a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Consequences for violations of this Code of Conduct will be considered on a
case by case basis by the NAEO Board and the staff of NAEO. You can email info@NAEO.org or call 800-809-6373 with questions or concerns.